SPECIFICATION - Gross weight : 1kg - Material : PLA/ANTIMICROBIAL - Diameter : 1.75mm, 2.85mm(Production order) - Diameter Tolerance : ± 0.05 mm (Diameter Measurement) - Print Temperature Guideline : 185~195°C - Validity Tolerance (max) : 0.05 mm - Print Speed Guideline : 40 - 80 mm/s - Tested by Ultimaker, Moment, Rokit, Replicator, Replicator 2/2x - Be well-informed of the material safety data sheet before printing
Purement Anti-Microbial PLA Filament (1.75mm) 1kg
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange.
When you change your mind
- At robohand Australia you have 28 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
If you can’t provide proof of purchase, you will be asked to provide identification for robohand Australias exclusive products, containing your full name. We will record your name and form of identification provided, and we’ll offer you an exchange coupon to the value of the current price of that product.
- If you can’t provide proof of purchase and the item is national branded we will be unable to provide you with an exchange coupon or refund.
Robohand Australia will accept returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or repair where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present a Robohand Australia receipt or other adequate proof of purchase
Robohand Australia may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Please be aware that data (including, but not limited to, images, music and video) may be lost during the repair process of electrical and electronic products. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all personal data is deleted before return to Robohand Australia.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Original register receipt (no photocopies accepted)
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial Statement (i.e bank statement, credit card statement)
- Proof of purchase is the original Robohand Australia receipt, bank statement.
· You will be asked for information that is relevant to your return or to satisfy legislative requirement. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return. When returning merchandise with proof of purchase, you will be asked for your signature as authorisation of the return transaction. If Robohand Australia agrees to a return without adequate proof of purchase, you will be asked to provide identification containing your full name. Robohand Australia will record your name and form of identification provided, which may be accessed by authorised Robohand Australia team members for fraud protection activities. Information collected will be securely stored in accordance with Robohand Australia’s Privacy Laws.
Price includes shipping.
Shipping within Australia only...at this stage